Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

NEW! JORUN PMC - STAY BACK 45 - TEST PRESSES AVAILABLE

The new Jorun PMC single is nearly ready. This time it's a 2 track 45 plus a bonus limited instrumental 45.

AE032 - Stay Back (Keep Your Distance) b/w Sammy Davis
    AE033 - Stay Back (Keep Your Distance) (Instrumental) b/w Sammy Davis (Instrumental)

These will be released as a standard run of AE032 and a limited double pack of AE032 & AE033.

The test pressings are in a double pack with each in the generic AE sleeve with sticker for each record supplied in an outer plastic sleeve and with one sheet covering both records. The package also includes a promo Jorun PMC sticker. Mr Krum again on design duties.

Cost is 30 for the pair and strictly 1 set per customer. Email me to reserve a copy - please don't send a payment until I confirm availability. Only 9 of the test press double packs available.

More news soon on the retail copies - we have the records already and are just waiting on the sleeves then we're aiming to release with immediate shipping as soon as they're ready.

Sorry no audio up yet but if you're reading this you know how dope these are. Audio as soon as I can get to it.

Thanks in advance from AE, Jorun and Phill. We appreciate the test press support as the bit of cash they generate is a help towards costs.

JPMC7TESTS.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Nice!

DWG Warrior
    3 left. Hoping to post all of these tomorrow as i'm away tomorrow PM until saturday so next post chance is probably Monday. Mods copies on the way tomorrow all going well.

DWG Warrior
    Landed yesterday and they are absolute fire! Don’t sleep on these when they drop..Massive props to Fanta for the heads up and the speedy delivery.

DD0FACDA-F8E2-47C2-9617-693C39B757FF.jpg