Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

JORUN PMC PROMO ALBUM SAMPLER - JORUN BOMBAY PHILL MOST CHILL

We have pressed a sampler for the forthcoming Jorun PMC album and to help with project costs we're releasing 30 for sale. As the Stay Back 45 is nearly ready to ship I thought these could also now go out so that they can be shipped together and save on post.

They are 6 track white label EP's with rubber stamped text. Supplied in generic AE sleeve with sticker and comes with insert featuring track info. I'll throw in a promo Jorun PMC sticker also. Designed by the inimitable Mr Krum.

Tracks are:-
    Stay Back (radio edit)
    Sammy Davis (Explicit) *
    Yum (radio edit)
    Down With Jorun (radio edit)
    Q.S (radio edit)
    Funky Fresh for '83 (album version)

Sammy Davis does not appear on the LP only the b-side of the 45 so this is the only place to get it on 33 rpm. All other tracks feature although are clean versions of some for radio play with the album having explicit versions.

Cost is 35 and strictly 1 copy per customer plus shipping - discounted if shipped with the Stay Back 45.

Email phantasm38@yahoo.com or reply here to reserve. Do not send payment until I've confirmed a copy is available.

We know this is a luxury purchase with so many good records around right now so thanks in advance for all support on these.

sampler.jpg

Thanks from ae, Jorun and Phill.

DWG Warrior
    Nice one...

I sent you a couple of emails a while ago J...

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Cheers RD! Mods copies out shortly also.
    Did you get my email J.?

DWG Warrior
    ^^ All good fellas - I got you. Sorry for the delay - a lot of stuff going on - not all cool record stuff.