Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djmpfortyfive View Post
    talking about ace and premier , was this actually produced by premier?
    I don't think so, weird one as the only reference to Premier is on this repress from 2004 which might be a boot, sure its just one of the normal 12" mixes, Bartman will know hopefully. I think we had it in the shop at the time

DWG Warrior
    Both sides of that 12" he did were good. WUT U SAID? being better than the ASAP.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    I don't think so, weird one as the only reference to Premier is on this repress from 2004 which might be a boot, sure its just one of the normal 12" mixes, Bartman will know hopefully. I think we had it in the shop at the time
    youtube comments says produced by uneek (of the INC) and discogs says LA Jay uncredited (of pharcyde fame)...scratches are definitely premier (it's his style), the label probably tried to capitalize on that i guess
    Last edited by djmpfortyfive; 07-03-19 at 12:47 PM.

DWG Warrior
    The LA Jay mix is always what I knew it as but no clue.

This is the greatest Primo beat post 2000.

Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    youtube comments says produced by uneek (of the INC) and discogs says LA Jay uncredited (of pharcyde fame)...scratches are definitely premier (it's his style), the label probably tried to capitalize on that i guess
    that sounds right but why say it wasn't previously available, think thats why at the time thought it was a boot. Summa Madness 12" has the right credits

I'd probably go for a Blaq Poet track too, Blaqprint's 10 years old that 12" from last year did nowt for me

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    why say it wasn't previously available, think thats why at the time thought it was a boot. Summa Madness 12" has the right credits
    marketing tactics i guess.
    back to the Big Mack: is this the version that should be on it? i kinda prefer the one on the album.Is the computer love version only live or it actually exists as a song and if so is it on any bootleg?

back to the Big Mack: is this the version that should be on it? i kinda prefer the one on the album.Is the computer love version only live or it actually exists as a song and if so is it on any bootleg?
    hoping this is the version on the Big Mack comp... would be shit if they just put the LP version on

DWG Warrior
    Last Premo beat I liked was Game's Born In The Trap. Everything from PRhyme onwards is dry as fuck.

DWG Warrior
    Last good Primo beat was Casanova's Wut U Said? from last year. Before that it was the Game song with Master P.

Album version of Me & My Bitch is way better than the O.G version.

DWG Warrior
    Let’s just say that a certain “person in the know” informed me that, “based on the publishing info”, it appears that the 2019 RSD release will be the standard “LP” version (not the “uncleared sample” version).

If that turns out to be the case, then you’ve got to question the logic of bringing this out again, given that;

1) The artist on one side has recently had their album re-issued as a double L.P.
    2) The artist on the other side is (one hit wonder) Craig Mack.

Sorry, point 2) is probably a bit harsh. But no one is going to clamber over this one – esp. if they are pressing 8,000 of them.

And what the fuck is the average person gonna do with the cassette thrown in to the deal as well……use it as a door stop?