Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Official Crate Music

anybody else waiting on their order?

mine was placed early december 18, yet no update nor a response to one of my messages. thought they were legit..

who the fuck are 'official crate music'?

DWG Warrior
    Says in stock now, but shipping within 90 days so you may have a wait! Did you order through bandcamp or try contacting them through there?

DWG Warrior
    in stock but wait 3 months?! WTF??

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Says in stock now, but shipping within 90 days so you may have a wait! Did you order through bandcamp or try contacting them through there?
    ordered through their site: https://www.officialcratemusic.com/new-hip-hop-sqst2 sent two messages to the email i received my confirmation from plus a 3rd message through discogs and nothing happened. 3months is one thing but no response is pretty much a no-go imo.
    Last edited by deerhunta; 21-03-19 at 02:48 PM.

DWG Warrior
    I ordered a copy of the LP before December via Bandcamp and it arrived fairly quickly, I remember being annoyed as I some Euro store got them in stock after this and I could have avoided import duty. I wonder if they are waiting on a delivery from the pressing plant ?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    I ordered a copy of the LP before December via Bandcamp and it arrived fairly quickly, I remember being annoyed as I some Euro store got them in stock after this and I could have avoided import duty. I wonder if they are waiting on a delivery from the pressing plant ?
    the JScienide you mean, right? received that one a while ago, no problems at all.
    as said i can wait but with them not responding at all makes me want to chargeback my money. but before doing that i wanted to know whether someone on here is waiting for his order as well.

DWG Warrior
    Rare Kind were stocking this a couple of months back. Sounds decent.