Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Old member returning

Hello all,

I was a member here many years ago but cant remember my log in details or user name.

I've been collecting hip hop vinyl since 1990. Due to family and work related issues I stopped collecting vinyl 10ish years ago. I went from buying half a dozen records a week to half a dozen records a year. I now find myself in a position where I can start filling some blanks in my vinyl collection so I thought its time to get back on the dwg forums.

Unfortunately I sold my turntables years ago but not my vinyl. I have a solid collection of around 900 records. Hopefully I should have a new turntable set up by the end of the year. Currently I'm armed with a Numark PT01 scratch turntable that I bought a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I don't know where to start with all this new era digital equipment.

I've missed out on so many dope releases over the last 10 years, lots of gaps to fill and lots of questions to ask.

Its nice to be back.

DWG Warrior
    DWG is without a doubt the best forum to be involved with. So many like minded heads full of information.welcome back.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Welcome back!