Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Ron B dropped here today. Big up the dwg crew yet again.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Copacetic View Post
    Ron B 7" is here! Thanks - the a-side is the bomb rap song and the b-side is wack-attack imo. Thanks for making it happen gents.
    Actually I've played Live Entertainer a few times since the 7" dropped now. I only played it once when the TP arrived. And I think I might have been a bit hasty. Stitch by Stitch casts a long shadow, but I'm growing to like Live Entertainer now. It has a very basic charm to it. So I'm gonna take back saying that it's a Wack Attack. It's no Wipe Out or Push it. Let's say that instead. Thanks for reading.

DWG Warrior
    Arrived today...Many thanks DWG-Crew...

Good to see they've started showing up, still got plenty more to pack up and mail so please be patient if you've not received anything yet, hoping to get the vast majority shipped by this Saturday...

Shaker

DWG Warrior

touched down up north, thanks brother Shaker

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    You're on crack!
    Having spent MANY HOURS removing the (hundreds of) tiny little imperfections (plus noise reduction, etc. etc. etc) for BOTH sides of your vinyl copy of this record, I got to fully appreciate the Lyrics on the B-side. I genuinely think the B Side is under-rated!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Disc_Eater View Post
    Having spent MANY HOURS removing the (hundreds of) tiny little imperfections (plus noise reduction, etc. etc. etc) for BOTH sides of your vinyl copy of this record, I got to fully appreciate the Lyrics on the B-side. I genuinely think the B Side is under-rated!
    Haha, agree it's a good song, and if it lost the synthy bass line it would be great... but 'Stitch By Stitch' is the clear winner...

DWG Warrior
    The b-side isn't too bad, I had never heard it before.

Had my first listen of the Social Deviantz which I bought blind. I really like the beats and one of the rappers, reminds me a bit of the Dereliks.

The poundland ThesOne soundalike rapper is terrible though, I don't really like PUTS and he sounds so similar its off putting.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Received my Ron B 7s here in the States yesterday, everything looks great. Props on DWG for putting this release together!

DWG Warrior
    I ordered the Ron B from HHV a month ago but the release date keep on changing. Any news?
    Just got off the phone with Nas.