Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by grass View Post
    I ordered the Ron B from HHV a month ago but the release date keep on changing. Any news?
    so you've ordered the manly blue sleeve then...pretty sure that will be with the distro company imminently if its not already... Shaker will update...

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    so you've ordered the manly blue sleeve then...pretty sure that will be with the distro company imminently if its not already... Shaker will update...
    Still waiting on delivery for the retail copies which could be another week or two, once they arrive I'll have to check them over which could take a week or so then get them to the distributor so assuming there's no quality issues we're probably looking at around 3-4 weeks before HHV have them in stock.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the info Dave! Much appreciated. Thought HHV did a typo with the Blue sleeve. Does that mean all Pink sleeves are sold out? Man I need a pink one too!
    Just got off the phone with Nas.

Quote Originally Posted by grass View Post
    Thanks for the info Dave! Much appreciated. Thought HHV did a typo with the Blue sleeve. Does that mean all Pink sleeves are sold out? Man I need a pink one too!
    I should have a few more pink ones when the new stock arrives... we have some spare pink sleeves from the first pressing run...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    Hold up - blue sleeve version???

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Hold up - blue sleeve version???
    Just a bit of fun with the sleeve colour, same music...