Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

U.K. Fresh '86 - reproduction poster pints...

These will be going live on my Big Cartel store tomorrow morning but if anyone wants to secure a copy today please email me directly at darrell.krum@gmail.com. Here's some photos and the product description...

ukfresh86_5.jpg

ukfresh86_4.jpg

ukfresh86_2.jpg

ukfresh86_3.jpg

ukfresh86_1.jpg

No introduction needed! If you're reading this then there's a very good chance you were one of the fifteen odd thousand people at Wembley Arena back in July of 1986 for what was the biggest, and arguably greatest, Hip Hip event to ever take place on British soil! Hosted by "The Boss" Mike Allen and organised by Street Sounds, as part of Capital Radio's 'Capital Music Festival', the legendary show saw performances from the likes of DJ Cheese & Word Of Mouth, Grandmaster Flash, Mantronix, Afrika Bambaataa, Luvbug Starski, Hashim, Steady B, The World Class Wreckin' Crew, The Real Roxanne & Hitman Howie Tee, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, etc, and would leave a lasting impression on many of the teenagers and young adults in attendance that day.

In association with HIP HOP BE BOP I'm pleased to be offering this A2 replica poster, printed on the same 100gsm day-glo paper as the originals. Surviving copies from the time are rarely offered for sale and when they do surface, usually in poor condition and very expensive! Here's your opportunity to own a highly detailed, faithful reproduction for the same price as a couple of pints! What's more, all profits will be donated to Martlets Hospice - a great charity operating in and around the Brighton & Hove area, caring for the terminally ill.

Only 50 copies are available (at time of writing) and I'll be taking pre-orders over a ten day period with the aim of being able to pack and ship everything in one go. Posters are in stock and guaranteed to be sent out on, or before, Monday the 17th of June.

PRODUCT SPECS :

Monochrome (1/0) print on 100gsm day-glo paper stock.
    Poster dimensions: A2 - 594mm x 420mm (aprox. 23.5" x 16.5").
    50 available.

Artwork has been meticulously recreated from scratch - no low-resolution scans or shoddy image tracing! Many hours of work have been invested to ensure the original design has been replicated as closely as possible, down to the finest detail.

All posters will be rolled in protective craft paper and sent in professional mailing tubes.

Additional shipping is 0.25p per unit, regardless of location!

PLEASE NOTE: due to high levels of ink coverage, there are areas which have a slightly less solid black fill. I am being overly critical and probably don't even need to mention it but being a very detail orientated person just wanted to be upfront and point it out to save any disappointment. If I'm being honest, I think it actually adds a touch of authenticity to the print and I'm sure 99% of people will be super happy with it!

Thanks in advance!

https://mrkrum.bigcartel.com/

DWG Warrior
    Looks amazing D!

DWG Warrior
    Copped. Looking mint.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en