Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    I would just like to celebrate the two day anniversary of Step's article about anniversaries.

*** pours out a little liq-our ***
    Thanks man. People are saying that it's better than my debut but not as good as my last article which was deemed classic within 3 minutes of being published. Dart Adams has commissioned himself to write a 9,000 word think piece on how it really impacted heavily on The Culture.

DWG Warrior
    Look forward to the comments section and what Wicked 22 and Jaz have to say on the subject.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    - Sequel albums - adding a '2' after the title of your best album does not make it good
    - golden era rappers tarnishing their legacies by doing guest verses on any old rubbish
    - collaboration albums that would've been amazing 15, 20 or 25 years ago but are generally duds in 2019 when those concerned are well past their peak
    - warm up DJs at gigs playing the same 20 tunes (Ante Up, Simon Says, Biggie medley, Nas medley, Dead Prez etc)

DWG Warrior
    MC Shan being an angry old rapper on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    12 things I wanna cancel from contemporary rap:

9. Male rappers making full songs about sex
    This, though I'll say the same rule applies for female rappers.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djmpfortyfive View Post
    obi stripes on reissues made in holland (or any other country that is not Japan)
    Actually OBI strips in general on anything.. when was that ever a thing and who all of a sudden cares

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by efi4eye View Post
    Actually OBI strips in general on anything.. when was that ever a thing and who all of a sudden cares
    Hypebeast Stan’s who have no real interest in the music or the format itself other than it’s currently the “next thing” and that they can pose like a cunt on Instagram with their six copies in different colours/sleeve designs before wanking over how much they can flip them for...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by efi4eye View Post
    Japanese Record companies (Sony etc) Used them to display extensive information about the product, including (but not limited to), it’s original release date, official price, details about the artist, their history etc

DWG Warrior
    OBI's are super annoying items that I never know what to do with - it's like you need a special place to store them all - like Blu Ray J cards..

DWG Warrior
    Auto Tune.... its embarrassing
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"