Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    Surely you’re yolking ?

ALL the MC's you keep posting in this thread are FAKE

DWG Warrior
    To all y'all hijacking my thread, acting like your shit is hardcore....SEE YOU IN HELL

Attachment 9945

DWG Warrior
    I predict this will end in tears before bedtime.

(dat gudetama rapper video is insane, little guy in a bowl did it for me. That's GANGSTA!!!!)
    Last edited by ijunor; 15-06-19 at 05:41 PM.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    I predict this will end in tears before bedtime.
    that's how I feel before hardcore rap came back
    so many years listening to that weak shit in the radio, i had to turn it off
    MCs not putting the same energy in their music, it was RAINY DAYZ
    What happened to the sick flow and dope rhymes..they don't rhyme no more, they mumble
    Those kind of tracks helped me getting through the years:

DWG Warrior
    Some dude in the other thread said that hardcore rap is just about killing people and fucking shit up
    But that shit is totally wrong... There is always some kind of very deep message hidden
    Listen to "Fuck The Industry" , "Last Dayz" , "C.R.E.A.M", "Can It Be All So Simple".. even "Throw Ya Gunz" because they were talking about real shit
    And you often can relate when you listen to the track, or if you had a bad day, you spend your energy listening to some hardcore hip hop instead of doing some bullshit
    Hardcore hip hop is deeper than people think, and I think groups like Onyx, Naughty By Nature, Wu Tang, rappers like Kool G Rap are way too much underrated
    Last edited by realhiphop4life; 15-06-19 at 05:57 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Wu Tang are underrated. Of course.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    Wu Tang are underrated. Of course.
    Ok maybe not Wu tang
    But if you ask most of your friends if they know who is Onyx or Naughty by nature or Black moon, I bet they have no idea
    As a matter of fact, even if you ask who is wu tang, even though they quite very popular
    Hip hop is not like any other type of music, people forget very fast

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by realhiphop4life View Post
    Ok maybe not Wu tang
    But if you ask most of your friends if they know who is Onyx or Naughty by nature or Black moon, I bet they have no idea
    As a matter of fact, even if you ask who is wu tang, even though they quite very popular
    Hip hop is not like any other type of music, people forget very fast
    I think you’re deluding yourself, most people I know know who Naughty By Nature are, Hip Hop Hooray was a chart hit just like Jump Around by House Of Pain. You need to understand hip hop/rap is pop music, just because it isn’t in your locale back where it originates it’s an everyday thing no more obscure than the Beatles.
    Redman was on a Christine Aguilera hit, Grand Puba advertised Sprite, Ramin, King Tee and others sold beer.
    The artists you champion would take the same cheques if offered the opportunity, stop kidding yourself that rap (whatever style) is some sort of special individual art.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    I think you’re deluding yourself, most people I know know who Naughty By Nature are, Hip Hop Hooray was a chart hit just like Jump Around by House Of Pain. You need to understand hip hop/rap is pop music, just because it isn’t in your locale back where it originates it’s an everyday thing no more obscure than the Beatles.
    Redman was on a Christine Aguilera hit, Grand Puba advertised Sprite, Ramin, King Tee and others sold beer.
    The artists you champion would take the same cheques if offered the opportunity, stop kidding yourself that rap (whatever style) is some sort of special individual art.
    Hell naaah, most people don't know who is Onyx / Black Moon / Naughty By Nature, all that
    I have been touring all over the world with very popular bands, you are the one that is delusional
    Most new kids don't know who is all those artists and it is a fact
    I would love to go to a random places and ask some random teenagers if they know who Onyx is or Wu tang and put you to shame when they answer they have no idea
    I can't count how many times Black Moon, Naughty By Nature, even the Wu said in the interviews they often meet people that have no idea who they are, and those same people claim they are deep into hip hop
    Even some new rappers don't know who is some of those hardcore/ old school rappers, you hear that very often

DWG Warrior
    You’re talking toffee mate, the groups you’re talking about are well know and sold thousands of records, they are not some underground secret, Jesus Onyx “Throw Ya Guns” was another track that payed to death along with Cypress Hill “Insane” and other party jams but carry thinking that you’re special because of your taste in pop music, you’re the archetypal hip hop euroman backpacker that used be ridiculed on soulstrut back in the day.
    As they said on the strut, disconnected...