Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DWG Warrior
    Dank Nug Francois M9

Happy #420
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    1 - Coast 2 coast
    2- 21 and over
    3 - Likwidation

Finally got around to re-checking Tash's solo album from 1999, Rap Life.
    I bought it new from Juno a some years a back for about 2.50, and Ive gone from thinking it was rubbish when I first heard it to lukewarm when I checked it a while back to quite good when Im playing it today! Gets better every time I listen.

I reckon Tash had the potential to be commercially massive, he has a great voice and loads of personality comes though when he raps, with the right management I think he could have a decent solo career and probably made it into the outer limits of the mainstream.

DWG Warrior
    1 - 21 & Over
    2 - Coast 2 Coast
    3 - Likwidation

DWG Warrior
    1 - Coast 2 Coast
    2 - 21 & Over
    3 - Likwidation

Over the years i've listened to Coast 2 Coast as an entire LP listen than the others - mainly as aluded to by RD that the 12"s off the first one were the best tracks and got a lot a play at the time. I like Likwidation and listened all the way through not long ago purely as I hadn't done so in a while and it was more enjoyable than I give it credit for. However, Hip Hop Drunkies grates on me so never got the 12" and never got the later stuff. only solo thing I got was the Tash 12" which was a good DJ track back then but for some reason never picked up his LP. I think if I spot the later stuff 2nd hand cheap I'd cop it just for the collection and am sure there would be good tracks.