Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uralone View Post
    Will these being shipped together with the new Godfather Don? Or are the pressings located differently and therefore the shipping canīt be combined?
    can't be combined unfortunately, they are both in different locations... we may look into having the same releases in both stores in the future.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatolly View Post
    Can anybody tell me which DJ Shadow mix it was on?

Is it the one with all the raers like the Tribe demos etc?
    It was a Radio one Essential mix I think.

Gilles Peterson Worldwide 2018-09-08 DJ Shadow
    Last edited by Bob Disaster; 08-07-19 at 06:28 PM.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Great it made the official release, enjoyed the TP a lot over the past few months, its really a banger !!! Thanks also for the 2nd run of Ron B TPs ... after I skipped the first run I now decided to take one, before I definitively regret it.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    Possibly yes, although nothing imminent, there's another 45 in the pipeline that I'd also like on 12" so thinking about doing a double sided white label with one artist on each side... if it happens it won't be for a few months though...
    Sounds good. Thanks djshaker.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

Quick update, around half of these orders shipped on Saturday, the rest went out today... thanks for the orders!
    Last edited by djshaker; 15-07-19 at 09:52 AM.

DWG Contributor
    Ron B TP arrived today - thank you so much Shaker & DWG crew - after selling mine a few years back and instantly regretting it, it is wonderful to have a 12" version of it in my hands again!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Test press arrived here today too, thanks to DWG Overlords for delivering another top quality slab of vinyl !

DWG Warrior
    My testpressing also arrived today...thanks very much...

I have a question...mine came with a white generic sleeve and both labels white instead of a SIDE A stamp on one side.....different than the one with the Testpressing cover I ordered on the site:

https://boogiedownbarnes.bigcartel.c...12testpressing

Isn't this more like a 'white label' release ? And how many pressings of the second run ?
    Last edited by Mo-yZ; 16-07-19 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-yZ View Post
    My testpressing also arrived today...thanks very much...

I have a question...mine came with a white generic sleeve and both labels white instead of a SIDE A stamp on one side.....different than the one with the Testpressing cover I ordered on the site:

https://boogiedownbarnes.bigcartel.c...12testpressing

Isn't this more like a 'white label' release ? And how many pressings of the second run ?
    I didn't actually have the sleeves when the sales went live so I had to use the previous photo, hence why I added the comment in the description to say that the actual sleeve may be different to that pictured... we asked for test pressings, we got sent what you have in your hand, we really weren't in a position to complain about not getting identical test pressings, after all the plant did us a pretty big favour by pressing these up for us... we managed to get another 50 copies to make sure there would be enough to go around, but even they sold out pretty quick...

Good to see these are starting to touch down, thanks again for the orders!