Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Ill Al Skratch - OFFICIAL 'Creep Wit Me' 25th Anniv Mix (Hosted By Ill & Al Skratch)

Here's the official Creep Wit Me 25th Anniversary Mix, hosted by Ill Al Skratch.
    Features a BRAND NEW exclusive song called 'Learn Today'.

When the sun's out and summer rolls around each year, there's a few things I gotta play.....'Summertime' by Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince, Lost Boyz 'Lifestyles...' LP, and Ill Al Skratch's 'Creep Wit Me' album. The Brooklyn-Uptown connection of Mr Rhaspy Al Skratch and Big Ill The Mack effortlessly rhyme back & forth, droppin fun lyrics over dope beats (courtesy of producers LG The Experience & LoRider). On this mix you'll find their album cuts, some unreleased tracks, and my own custom blends.

Soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/djfilthyrich/...ersary-mixtape

always had a soft spot for 'Where My Homiez' and 'Don't Shut Down...' will peep this later!

DWG Warrior
    Great mix. Really enjoyed it. Glad I'm not the only Ill Al Skratch enthousiast out there. The new joint is pretty nice as well.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    always had a soft spot for 'Where My Homiez' and 'Don't Shut Down...' will peep this later!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov View Post
    Great mix. Really enjoyed it. Glad I'm not the only Ill Al Skratch enthousiast out there. The new joint is pretty nice as well.
    Yeah, they were great for their lane of fun hip hop. I'm also a sucker for the back-and-forth rhyme style btw the 2

DWG Warrior
    Nicely done djfilthyrich! I don't know how you have time to construct your seemingly endless amount of mixes but keep them coming!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Nicely done djfilthyrich! I don't know how you have time to construct your seemingly endless amount of mixes but keep them coming!

^^ This. Kudos bro.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    ^^ This. Kudos bro.
    Thanks guys.....next up is my blendtape combining Gravediggaz '6 Feet Deep' LP with Organized Konfusion's "Stress" LP (both recently celebrated their 25th anniv) Hoping to have that done in the next couple of weeks

DWG Warrior
    ^^^ sounds tasty Rich.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djfilthyrich View Post
    Thanks guys.....next up is my blendtape combining Gravediggaz '6 Feet Deep' LP with Organized Konfusion's "Stress" LP (both recently celebrated their 25th anniv) Hoping to have that done in the next couple of weeks
    Sounds interesting! Nice concept too!

Ive got a 4 hour train ride tomorrow and this mix is going to keep me entertained for part of it, I look forward to hearing it.
    Im fond of the Ill Al Skratch album, even though at the time I felt it was a bit of a con as there were not many tracks on it and some of the tracks felt really samey.