Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Longest album intro

Probably 3 Feet High And Rising.

DWG Warrior
    Heavy D & The Boyz - Friends & Respect is a 5:12 voice mail intro that goes on forever.

Mary J Blige has that too on her debut...

Thought this was going to be about the newer RJ Pain albums... one is about 4mins and 45secs and the other is over 7mins. And they suck because they get you hyped with all the big name artists on the track then you hear them and it's just the artist talking about RJ Pain. Delete them both, though, and you got 2 pretty dope albums.

DWG Warrior
    I thought it would be Prince Amongst Thieves, but it's only a couple mins long.

I thought it was going to be this, the intro to Black Sheeps second album, but its only minute and a bit long, I remembered it as being a near on full track which its not as its only about 1:30 long. I think its a lovely bit of music.

DWG Warrior
    I don't think "phoneline shout out intro's" should count, it's lazy and not really a taster to what the album's about.

The start to the Blacksheep album was a "contra-intro" - i.e. "this album is not about this type of shit".

Paris's second album intro "The Enema - Live at the Whitehouse" is nearly 2 minutes and relevent to the rest of the album, so that seems a valid choice.
    Last edited by Tha_Disc_Eater; 01-09-19 at 03:03 PM.

DWG Warrior
    ODB's debut 4.47?

DWG Warrior
    "One leg in the front and one leg in the back..... "

Not as long as ODB, but just had on Yaggfu Front Action packed adventure earlier.... 'Fanfare & previews' 3.25

Quote Originally Posted by jizmonkee75 View Post
    "One leg in the front and one leg in the back..... "

Not as long as ODB, but just had on Yaggfu Front Action packed adventure earlier.... 'Fanfare & previews' 3.25
    Crazy intro to a crazy album.