Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    DWG Warrior
    Thank you DWG once again

Just for the record I love 45’s In fact it’s the format I’ve been buying most for the past few years (ok, mostly soul, funk rather than Hip Hop these days) The label designs, loud Pressings, storage friendly and a lovely format to mess around with on the 1200’s..

Props to all the OG 45 collectors (My man Rare Grills OG collection is jaw dropping!) and to all the labels who continue to release (reissue) on a physical format. Long may it continue

Thanks for the orders folks, sorry I've not been around to answer questions, I have a busy week this week so will be going through e-mails on Friday night before packaging and mailing out as many as possible on Saturday... we're down to the last few blue copies so I suspect they will be sold out by the morning...

Shaker

DWG Contributor
    phew.....just managed to cop a blue untouchable yesterday - big thx Toby and DWG .... great to have this on wax!!!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Just ordered the black bundle. "I'm Untouchable" is a killer track.

I'm not used to you shop as it's only my second order, colored version bundle went fast !

Hi all, thanks for the orders, it's been a busy weekend...

Around half the orders got mailed out on Saturday so some UK orders may start showing up as soon as Monday, the other half will be going out throughout this week as and when I get the chance to visit the Post Office... please be patient, all orders should have been mailed by the end of this week so it could be another 2-3 weeks before all orders reach their destinations... don't panic if somebody receives theirs before you... that's just the way it is...

Cheers
    Shaker (and Unique!)

DWG Warrior
    Touch down in Liverpool. The covers are so dope, a nice surprise. Thanks Shaker (and Unique!).
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

Quote Originally Posted by evrokski View Post
    Touch down in Liverpool. The covers are so dope, a nice surprise. Thanks Shaker (and Unique!).
    Yeah, I’m super pleased with how the sleeves came out, props as always go to Mr Krum... glad to see these starting to arrive...

DWG Warrior
    My copies landed today.. Again, massive thanks for making this happen fellas. Mind blown!

4F2550FE-46BC-41AA-B222-8C880B0A8E0D.jpg

C94660D8-7B3A-4816-B3D5-600FB133173E.jpg

DWG Warrior
    mine touched down too, thanks pal.

just blasting the demo mix right now - this shit is phenomenal!!!