Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Heads up...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    Hi man

Are you referring to the Trag Black Rage EP that was posted on our 'main' insta page? If you are interested just DM through insta… DWG isn't a one man operation, our releases ship from various locations, the Trag isn't with Toby so we cannot combine unfortunately.

if you want to buy the Trag EP you can email me direct and we can work something out: dave.roberts@diggerswithgratitude.com

hope that clears things up!

pz

RD
    Ah ok.. Didn't know that.
    Yes it is the Black Rage Demo Vol I.
    I wanted to save some shipping fees.

Will send you a mail soon.

DWG Warrior
    Black Rage Demo Vol I.
    fantastic record.

Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    fantastic record.
    Its a good one, im going to play it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by babylonbwoy View Post
    Ah ok.. Didn't know that.
    Yes it is the Black Rage Demo Vol I.
    I wanted to save some shipping fees.

Will send you a mail soon.
    cool, I'll keep an eye out

DWG Warrior
    Do I have to worry for not getting the 4 7" to this date? It was shipped on august 15,I have no tracking number to check (I paid the option for tracking).

I replied to the mail saying stuff is shipped but I don't know if we can reply to these type of emails.

What is the procedure if its lost/stolen?

Do I have to worry for not getting the 4 7" to this date? It was shipped on august 15,I have no tracking number to check (I paid the option for tracking).

I replied to the mail saying stuff is shipped but I don't know if we can reply to these type of emails.

What is the procedure if its lost/stolen?

they usually make a claim but that's really really rare. In all my years of dealing with the boys at DWG the items have always arrived.
    I only JUST received my 4 x7inches four days ago! I was worried but this COVID has the international mail system messed up. Everything takes up to 3 to 4 times longer than they did in the past.
    Rest assured , you stuff is most likely on the way. If you don't already have it on the turntable already....

DWG Warrior
    Do I have to worry for not getting the 4 7" to this date?
    same here, although i did not pay for tracked shipping and im located in The Netherlands. I can also vouch for DWG as i ALWAYs received my orders. I hope COVID hasnt fucked up this order tho, thatll be a first. Ive contacted Shaker in case my package was unexpectedly returned to sender. Im sure itll work itself out but yeah, annoying.