Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Top Shelf 8/8/88 shoulda had a 12" with Grand Puba's Let's Go on one side and Smooth B's I Want My Money Back on the other.

DWG Warrior
    all the Big L LOTPAD tracks that aren't already on 12" with instro / acapella versions would be killer

I also wish lots of 12" singles and EP's could be re-released with the same treatment, especially TCQ ones

TCQ are kinda styngey with their instros n accas

DWG Warrior
    Thinking of tracks pressed on those incredibly shitty quiet 90's LP's that seemed to get pops and scratches just taking the record out of the shrink wrap.

Redman - Green Island
    YZ - The Return Remix (killer track almost un-listenable due to the pressing)

Did anyone get the Dare Iz A Darkside reissue LP? Any louder?

Other ones like like Black Sheep , Beatnuts and Show & AG at least got decent reissues / bootlegs on double vinyl.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Genius - Genius is Slammin
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Genius - Genius is Slammin
    Good shout and many other super quiet LP tracks on Cold Chillin / Livin Large.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Nice & Smooth - Cash In My Hands
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth - One In A Million

I know you can get both these tracks on bootleg EPs but in a perfect world they'd have been the 2 official singles for the Poetic Justice OST.

DWG Warrior
    Ive already mentioned this before somewhere, and its picking at straws, but I would love it if Wu put the actual album version out of C.R.E.A.M. on 12"
    All the 12"s of it that exist have a slightly different arrangement, different production sound and the accepella is missing the chorus!!!
    They are still dope but the OG album version is the classic one imo i never got quite the same vibe off the single cut...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Nice & Smooth - Cash In My Hands
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth - One In A Million

I know you can get both these tracks on bootleg EPs but in a perfect world they'd have been the 2 official singles for the Poetic Justice OST.
    Poetic Justice LP sampler is worth a punt. 4-5 tracks a side so still a bit crowded but the quality is ok

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Poet...elease/2152096

they could've binned off 3 or 4 tracks though.

Dogg Pound Nz Dont Give An F with the unreleased remix on the flip would be an amazing 12"

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theblend View Post
    Ive already mentioned this before somewhere, and its picking at straws, but I would love it if Wu put the actual album version out of C.R.E.A.M. on 12"
    All the 12"s of it that exist have a slightly different arrangement, different production sound and the accepella is missing the chorus!!!
    They are still dope but the OG album version is the classic one imo i never got quite the same vibe off the single cut...
    also prob mentioned before but I really like the version on the 12" (maybe only on the UK one?) that just starts with the kick and "solomons ancestor!" ad lib

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    also prob mentioned before but I really like the version on the 12" (maybe only on the UK one?) that just starts with the kick and "solomons ancestor!" ad lib
    just looked it up. I must have missed it when you posted about that one. Cool! Sounds very similar to the album cut indeed!