Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!

Crossover (Trunk Remix) Question?

I've got two copies of this 12" (God knows why) but I'm dubious about the Japanese pressing as to me it looks like a boot?

the US One has what looks like an official runout with Masterdisk in the runout, whereas the Japanese version just has MR-97.

If they both are legit which one was the original US or Japan? and did the US one have a stickered sleeve like Japan one?

hey

the original is the US pressing, and it should have the red circular sticker.

the Japanese pressing is one of those late 90s Lexington reissues licensed from Def Jam (they did a few releases, Redman, EPMD, LL Cool J, Slick Rick etc) and other stuff like Showbiz & AG and Diamond D 12"s

hope this helps!

RD

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Cheers Dave, sadly my US version has no sticker whereas my Japanese one does, hmmm oh well I'll sell the Jap version then, and go with out a sticker until I can pick up a cheap copy for the sleeve sticker.