Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Madsketch View Post
    Yup! spam from "hiphopisntdead", "hardcorehiphop90s" and "sunzofman_x".

https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/795586
    so he paid for a wiz khalifa feature & flopped so suddenly decided to start this hardcore hip hop schtick? lol

DWG Warrior
    i remember this from before on the forum..

mad thing is i actually really like some of the music, but its really offputting that dude going nuts tryin to force everyone to listen to it all the time

hes gonna lose trade not gain it goin about it this way
    Last edited by theblend; 05-12-19 at 10:11 PM.

DWG Warrior
    damn seems that guy creates new accounts on weekly basis. I block almost every week another one linking me to the hardcorerap4life Bandcamp page. Newest idea is to ask if I can help to find one of the releases from that page.

yes I can google, no I won't recommend

great job promoting him fellas!

DWG Warrior
    Lol!

i revoke my earlier statement maybe this guy is a marketing genius after all

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rchecka View Post
    He just did it again under the user name "Hiphopisntdead" I guess he used "aint" already because what hardcore hip hop head in his right mind says isn't dead. Next it will be Hiphopisnotdead which is even worse.

Discogs simply needs to beef up their spam measures. He started that account yesterday and he can already spam everyone? That is a flaw in the system. They should set a message limit to 3 messages for all new users period. That will still allow honest newbs to ask a few questions to users regarding music and it will make spamming every user in the database impossible. They should also block IPs of every known spammer which will stop some users who don't use VPNs. These easy to implement measures will stop much of the repeat offenders with brand new user names.
    Discogs doesn't even have a good search feature, do you really think they care about spam?