Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Anybody have any previous experiences (Good or bad) with vinyl-digital.com ?

Anybody have any previous experiences (Good or bad) with vinyl-digital.com ?

Are their re-presses legit? How's the sound quality?

DWG Warrior
    I’ve ordered a few times & it’s always been a good experience.

i

DWG Warrior
    Yeah, same here.

Haven't bought any of the label's represses though, so I can't comment on that.

DWG Warrior
    Bought from them numerous times and it’s always been a positive experience.

DWG Warrior
    I have the Deda reissue and INI Lost Sessions from them, both sound good. Never ordered direct from the site though.

DWG Warrior
    no problems here on my orders

I have ordered two times with them.

First time, it was a copy that was supposed to be a warehouse find (as they said in the description) of the samurai champloo OST by nujabes and fat jon. But it was a bootleg copy with a pretty bad pressing (two tracks can't be played with groove issue where it loops parts of the song)

The second time I ordered with them, it was for an "official" reissue (as they said in the description) of this samurai champloo OST but a little time after I ordered it, I find that it wasn't a official reissue and again, the pressing was very bad with the same problems than the first bootleg I ordered before with the two track that can't be played.

Fuck them for selling non legit reissue or non-legit record (couple of example of record that used nujabes beats without permissions, or compilation in "tribute" of nujabes without permissions).

I will never trust them again.
    The ultimate reward is not awards but honor

DWG Warrior
    I have ordered several times from them either on their site or discogs and nothing to complain about.
    I had a couple vinyl with scratches once and they exchanged it no question asked.
    From their label I got only a few records, mainly the looptroop reissues they did a few years back and again nothing to complain about.

DWG Warrior
    Done a few orders, don;t think it was any of their label stuff though - no problems at all.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the feedback guys.....I was on the fence about ordering a reissue they put out of Shortie No Mass 'Like This b/w U Like My Style'......thought it might've been recorded from the old record and cleaned up....but Shortie herself posted on IG about it recently saying it was legit, so I put in the order since the OG press is overpriced online

https://www.discogs.com/Shortie-No-M...lease/14479184