Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Manphat just email me the new address at phantasm38@yahoo.com and i'll ammend the order.

Anyone else need to change the shipping adrdress due to covid 19 measures also please email and i'll update your order.

J.

DWG Warrior
    I've been told by the courier that they are delivering the Jorun PMC vinyl today so fingers crossed! More news soon...

DWG Warrior
    Shipping starts today on my way home from work. I've got the first batch of about 25 orders going out today - all that I had time to pack last night, followed by a steady procession until they're all done.

I've no idea how the shipping times are affected with covid 19 measures but some things i've ordered during this have taken around 4 or 5 days within the UK rather than 2 - 3 days if that helps. Any questions email me at phantasm38@yahoo.com

Thanks to everyone that has ordered on behalf my AE, Jorun and Phill.

DWG Warrior
    I know I'm late, bundle still available ?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Shipping starts today on my way home from work. I've got the first batch of about 25 orders going out today - all that I had time to pack last night, followed by a steady procession until they're all done.

I've no idea how the shipping times are affected with covid 19 measures but some things i've ordered during this have taken around 4 or 5 days within the UK rather than 2 - 3 days if that helps. Any questions email me at phantasm38@yahoo.com

Thanks to everyone that has ordered on behalf my AE, Jorun and Phill.
    Great, looking forward to it and the shirt and stay healthy!! Best from Germany, Hendrik

DWG Warrior
    Nice one fanta. Thanks.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by babylonbwoy View Post
    I know I'm late, bundle still available ?
    Sorry - the LP x t-short bundle is no longer available as the t-shirts have now been printed. I saw your message so will reply direct also.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hndrk View Post
    Great, looking forward to it and the shirt and stay healthy!! Best from Germany, Hendrik
    Cheers Hendrik - hope all is well with you!

DWG Warrior
    A little update - this one is flying out so posting as fast as possible. So far have done 3 batches of all I can carry to the post office with more going out today and tomorrow and still not through the pre-orders with more orders coming in daily so hold tight everyone. I'm still working my 9-5 as normal so can only carry so much to post each day so please bear with me.
    Thanks again for all the orders!