Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Contributor

New Whirlwind D 7" SOLD OUT

Morning All,

I hope you are all good and well during these challenging times. I have a new 7" single out on AE Productions (though with Covid I am going to handle everything - see links below) featuring Djar One on production and Specifik on the cut....

whirlwind_d_mdm_vinyl_out_now_with_quote.jpg

You can grab your copy right now at: https://trutonerecords.bigcartel.com...s-djar-one-mix
    And sound samples are here: https://soundcloud.com/dudleyjaynes/...ne-mix-sampler

There will be a video and digital release to follow however this is delayed for a few weeks as the Covid crisis killed off the video shoot!

Thank you and stay safe

Dudley
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

even a pandemic ain't stoppin' this bad boy!

props as always.

RD

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Mine arrived this morning, cheers mate really likng this one, I know I should have left it before I opened it, but i couldn't

DWG Warrior
    Even though I was barely involved and was purely hosting WD as a label service as we're flat out with Jorun PMC lp business, thanks to everyone supporting this one at a tough time for a lot of us. We were due to offer sales on the website as normal but due to covid19 we couldn't get the stock so WD handled everything. It has now sold out but you may find a copy at Suspect Packages.

J.

DWG Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Mine arrived this morning, cheers mate really likng this one, I know I should have left it before I opened it, but i couldn't
    Lols love it! I'm like that with records....
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.kanefm.com

DWG Contributor
    A huge thank you to everyone who copped.....once again these flew out - 3 days this time!!!!Big thx to Fanta for putting it out on AE...in the meantime the video just dropped......

www.kanefm.com