Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Could we all help this lad out?

this fella obviously needs to get laid, as he seems to spend his spare time leaving bad reviews and ratings on discogs, so i was thinking, in the spirit of looking out for each other, we could all throw a couple of quid in and get him a brass

7BC5DEE5-4F53-4919-840E-A43E56189EED.jpg

he’s based in Dundee, so some of you lads might know of a knocking shop that we could acquaint him with, give the poor fucker something better to do

who’s with me?
    Last edited by manphat; 30-06-20 at 10:15 AM.

DWG Warrior
    Lets start a crowd fund and pay for his passport plus a few trips to the red lights.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Colin Robinson!

DWG Warrior
    Account suddenly dissapeared. What did you guys do?!
    DO-City´s Calling

DWG Warrior
    so it's someone that comes on here then, even better, fess up lad

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Colin Robinson!
    init

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    so it's someone that comes on here then, even better, fess up lad

haaaaaahahhahhaha probably gone to look at some trains & leave angry reviews on wastebook.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Ah the guy that gets lots of records banned from Discogs, i followed some his edits and notes and found a pattern of records getting turned into unofficial and lo and behold shortly after the record had been banned from sale.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Ah the guy that gets lots of records banned from Discogs, i followed some his edits and notes and found a pattern of records getting turned into unofficial and lo and behold shortly after the record had been banned from sale.
    Why are people so up in arms about bootlegs 25 years later? The artist isn't getting residuals from a used copy of the legit release either so what does it matter? Getting bootleg or unofficial records banned from Discogs is dumb af

DWG Warrior
    they basically tarred everything with the same brush so some obscure Crib Underground 12" from 1996 gets grouped in with recent bootlegs of new releases (more understandable they would block these I guess)

Even mash up/remix/re-edit 12"s have got the block treatment which is ridiculous. If I come across something labelled as unofficial I try and do a quick edit under the guise of making another small change and remove the 'unofficial' tag.

A few years back I decided to sell a load of boots and represses and put the money towards copping the originals, which worked out nicely. Glad I managed to get the bulk of them done before this dumb rule came in.