Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DWG Warrior
    Friend of the board Kid Dyno just sold his. Hope he did well on it.

I saw Supreme saying he had three copies at one point and raging that he got rare record and not Basquiat prices.

It's mad the inflation that has has occurred on anything related to the art world. Banksy record covers that there are thousands of copies of being another example. (King Robbo forever btw)

I often wonder how many times I have passed by or not looked in the stacks of Classical records that might have had those early Andy Warhol illustrated covers.
    Last edited by Bob Disaster; 16-09-20 at 05:09 AM.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I recently sold a cut commander record with a banksy cover the guy wasn't happy with my grading of the wax he then continued to tell me he only bought it for the cover.TWAT.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    mentioned on here a while back that I sold a Blak Twang - Kik Off 12" for Ł15 which seemed to be down to the Banksy cover. Madness.

Cant knock the hustle:
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1190926?ev=rb

Also, I saw an interesting point raised on Insta. The copy of Beat Bop sold in the auction was sealed, was any copy of Beat Bop sealed when it was released? Or has this one just been sealed at some later point? I know folks were saying they have never heard of a sealed copy before which could make this one an extra rare gem, or one that was thrown through a sealing machine 5 minutes ago.

DWG Warrior
    I have a faded Wild Pitch tee in XS that I'd be willing to part with for the right amount.

DWG Warrior
    I have a record wank-sky has probably heard? Tenner & it’s yours

DWG Warrior
    Damn $36K USD for the entire run of the Source Magazine, which works out to around $69 USD per issue..