Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Yay! It's like the ol family of middle aged nerds are back in town

Something to ponder on while we all sit on our asses for the winter months..!

DWG Warrior
    Thanks boys, nice to see so many nice words. Helps keep my chin up ❤

DWG Warrior
    Donated! I really hope everything works out for the best for you Del.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks everyone, just over a week till op now. Bit scared. Thanks for all your donations . I appreciate it so so much xx

DWG Warrior
    Best of luck, Del.

DWG Warrior
    Hey all

So Del has gone in for his rather epic operation today, if you have been following him on Twitter it looks like it's gonna be a long job.

Anyway, I'm due to do a 'Hip Hop For Dads' show on Totally Wired Radio next Friday the 20th 2-4pm and gonna dedicate it to Del.
    Got a list of his favourite records from him and a possible killer guest mix in the making. I'll be doing a FB event for it and trying to get donations in through the show / evening. If anybody can help / retweet / abuse me that would be marvelous.

FB John Paddick, Twitter @johnnyroast Insta johnnyroast_aka_JP and the radio station https://totallywiredradio.com/

It will be a show of 90's bangers for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyroast View Post
    Hey all

So Del has gone in for his rather epic operation today, if you have been following him on Twitter it looks like it's gonna be a long job.

Anyway, I'm due to do a 'Hip Hop For Dads' show on Totally Wired Radio next Friday the 20th 2-4pm and gonna dedicate it to Del.
    Got a list of his favourite records from him and a possible killer guest mix in the making. I'll be doing a FB event for it and trying to get donations in through the show / evening. If anybody can help / retweet / abuse me that would be marvelous.

FB John Paddick, Twitter @johnnyroast Insta johnnyroast_aka_JP and the radio station https://totallywiredradio.com/

Great work JP, I'm always good for some abuse !!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawster1976 View Post
    Great work JP, I'm always good for some abuse !!
    BRING IT! x

Hey all

great work Roastie!

DWG Warrior
    Hey all

Hero!!!!