Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation PLEASE READ: Del Soulcondor - GoFundMe

Del 'Soulcondor' Grayston is a bit of a DWG legend, he's managed to get a beat on a DWG release... and came down to London to meet up and worked his way through most of the beers in the Brewdog.... and even though he's not been around these parts he is pretty prolific on twitter and still in contact with some of the 'old' heads

dwg crew.jpg

Unfortunately he is now commencing a battle with invasive mouth cancer and could really use our collective support, please, if you have a few spare and are able to donate to his GoFundMe page please do it will be much appreciated.

https://gf.me/u/y2fsq5

"Del has been an avid Hip Hop fan for many many years and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the subject and often shared his collection to his followers on twitter (@delsoulcondor).

Recently it has become known after diagnosis he has evasive mouth cancer and obviously a huge shock to him, his family and the community. Typically, some thoughts turned to Del's epic Vinyl collection and he expressed concern that he never wanted it to 'end up in charity shops or a skip', wanting them to go to a good Home.

I'm an avid vinyl collector too and it touched me as I have close up experience with cancer both with my mother, father, and sister in recent years.

I wanted to do something to support Del and in this world that sometimes comes down to money. To be clear, Del is not selling his collection and maintains the concern of it going to a good home/homes and thats his business.

This is to raise enough money so that selling the collection remains off the table for good and the money can be used to make him comfortable in his journey and allow him to support his family too.

Thank you for reading and thank you if you can donate too.

One love."
    Last edited by raredave; 24-09-20 at 10:29 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Dig deep folks. Top lad is Del.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Dig deep folks. Top lad is Del.
    Couldn't agree more. Hoping everyone here can send a few quid to our boy Del.

DWG Warrior
    Terrible news, I’m sure everyone here has their fingers crossed and is wishing him all the best.

props fellas - really pleased to see the DWG crew supporting Del!

#BOOOFT!

DWG Warrior
    Props for this. Del is one if the good guys.

DWG Warrior
    Donation made, get well soon!

(ps id buy a cheeky press up of his Nas remix.. just saying ��)

DWG Warrior
    BUMP
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Ahoy! The Roast returns lol. And only really to see if there was a 'Del' thread but good to be back

He's got a long journey and will be on going for sometime so I was thinking once his treatment is underway and that maybe we could try and hold some sort of vinyl auction with all proceeds going to him? I don't know how we would do it but I reckon it could be good and give him a bit of a boost when needed. Thoughts?