Welcome to the DWG Forums.

No shipping to Italy

I see sellers saying 'No shipping to Italy'.
    Ive heard the stories of stuff going missing.
    Guys, what's your experience with shipping to Italy? Is it a misconception about stuff going missing? Or have you had experience of it?
    Just had a message on Discogs from someone in Italy wanting to buy a record and not sure its work the hassle.

DWG Warrior
    from my experience postal service in italy really is disastrous, lots of parcels get 'lost' etc. but if you send registered you should be fine.

DWG Warrior
    I never had problems with "shipping to Italy". I always ship registrated... not only to Italy.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Never send to italy and don't buy from italy, terrible expericences both ways

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Hate voicing this opinion but south America and France are off my send list too.ive had some strange requests from buyers ie "can we do the deal outside discogs.
    Last edited by ijunor; 29-11-20 at 08:54 PM.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

sent stuff all over the globe, low value and four figure packages... never had any serious issues, just pick the right shipping option so that you are covered.

Thanks for the feedback chaps, Im going to send registered/tracked, makes my postage expensive but seems to be the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Thanks for the feedback chaps, Im going to send registered/tracked, makes my postage expensive but seems to be the best way.
    check out Parcel Monkey and Parcel2Go, you might find you can use UPS or FedEx for less than Royal Mail / Parcel Force over the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    check out Parcel Monkey and Parcel2Go, you might find you can use UPS or FedEx for less than Royal Mail / Parcel Force over the counter.
    Thanks this has been a great tip, just had an order of a box-set to Israel, and Parcel2Go has made sending it a bit more affordable.