Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Fantastic idea old bean.
    I don’t know what the best platform to do such a thing would be though...

Don’t suppose you recorded any of the insta mix sessions did you?

DWG Warrior
    Yeah we can figure something out. Most of the Insta's got cut but there's a few still up on my page. It's the FB one's where it's gone rums up lol

DWG Warrior
    I'm in, have some items I can donate.

aka

'Heatrocks for Boooooft'
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyroast View Post
    Ahoy! The Roast returns lol. And only really to see if there was a 'Del' thread but good to be back

He's got a long journey and will be on going for sometime so I was thinking once his treatment is underway and that maybe we could try and hold some sort of vinyl auction with all proceeds going to him? I don't know how we would do it but I reckon it could be good and give him a bit of a boost when needed. Thoughts?
    yeah - cool idea, we could do one of the following to raise proceeds for Del:

1. set up a dedicated part of the forum for Soul Condor sales

2. use the existing sales section of the forum for each record or bundle being sold - admins can then approve sale / auction posts

... option 2 is easier, I also think that where possible people should pay the GoFundMe link directly and send the postage fee to the seller if this needs to be charged (might be that with some UK to UK sales the seller would cover this)

any other thoughts?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyroast View Post
    Ahoy! The Roast returns lol. And only really to see if there was a 'Del' thread but good to be back

He's got a long journey and will be on going for sometime so I was thinking once his treatment is underway and that maybe we could try and hold some sort of vinyl auction with all proceeds going to him? I don't know how we would do it but I reckon it could be good and give him a bit of a boost when needed. Thoughts?
    Welcome back JP! Yes good idea - i'll have a root around and see if I can dig out some spare AE tests or something that I can put towards his fund.

Good thoughts RD - however works best for you I suppose.

I can definitely throw in some TPs...

Was also thinking of doing a Soul Condor remixes 7" but I'll need to speak to Del about that and not sure if now is the right time...

Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    I can definitely throw in some TPs...

Was also thinking of doing a Soul Condor remixes 7" but I'll need to speak to Del about that and not sure if now is the right time...
    i'll drop you a line on this point...

DWG Warrior
    Every one of yous boys are fkn amazing . Sitting herr with tears in my eyes yet again reading this

Quote Originally Posted by del soulcondor View Post
    Every one of yous boys are fkn amazing . Sitting herr with tears in my eyes yet again reading this
    thanks for logging on Del, we'll do whatever we can to help out - stay strong dude, you got this!

DWG Warrior
    No, thanks to all yous lovely people for still caring about me . You dont know how much this means to me , its very very overwhelming .

Thank you