Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: MF Doom Passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy White View Post
    This was the era when Grand Puba killed on every single guest appearance. And I always loved how the end of this song segued into Trial N Error.
    yeah - agreed that was a dope transition

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    and it was on the Nitty Gritty 12, so it was definitely from the Mr Hood era

on a side note, it was only in the last couple of years that i played the Plumskinzz (Peachfuzz Last Chance for Radio) track off that 12, assuming it was just a clean version of Plumskinzz, when in fact it's a dope remix of Peachfuzz

I was today years old when I found this out...cheers B

DWG Warrior
    New DJ Krash Slaughta & MF DOOM album dropping tonight (250 vinyl copies)

A4682965-8734-4139-A56B-B3157AD16262.jpg

Recorded between August & October 2020 and apparently was sent away to press just days after DOOM passed
    Last edited by Dr NO; 22-01-21 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Just found out the album is dropping at 9pm tonight

Snippets sound dope!

DWG Warrior
    that's mad. I'm sure the whole thing was in motion before he died but they could easily do more than 250 right now. Just a matter of putting the money up to begin with

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    that's mad. I'm sure the whole thing was in motion before he died but they could easily do more than 250 right now. Just a matter of putting the money up to begin with
    For the background story behind the album check http://monkeyboxing.com/

Recorded between August & October 2020 so in motion before DOOM passed away (the album was also sent to press a day before Krash Slaughter’s dad passed) The tracks I’ve heard are very dope indeed. Krash Slaughter is so underrated as a producer IMO.The unreleased tracks/remixes that were played on tonight’s Cold Krush Radio show were so dope and NEED a vinyl release!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    For the background story behind the album check http://monkeyboxing.com/

Recorded between August & October 2020 so in motion before DOOM passed away (the album was also sent to press a day before Krash Slaughter’s dad passed) The tracks I’ve heard are very dope indeed. Krash Slaughter is so underrated as a producer IMO.The unreleased tracks/remixes that were played on tonight’s Cold Krush Radio show were so dope and NEED a vinyl release!
    thanks for the heads up brother, managed to get one

DWG Warrior
    Been waiting for this.
    order placed

DWG Warrior
    Saw Wax Po issue 8 sold for 53 + 12 p&p from Ireland earlier this month which I couldn't understand until I saw it had a Madvillain piece, crazy price but reminded me to re-read the mag.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered a copy.