Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

DWG Warrior

EMSKEE - WALL TO WALL 12" - NOW SHIPPING!

Pre-orders are open for the first release of 2021 from AE Productions. Emskee should be no stranger to anyone on DWG and indeed it was at the DWG Marisco weekend that Emskee and Mr Fantastic first met. This 12" double sider features 'Wall To Wall' b/w 'Supernatural Force' with production by Mr Fantastic and turntables by Emskee and Mr Fantastic - Emskee is a DJ also after all. Includes Main Vocal, Instrumental and Radio Edit of both tracks.

This one was due late last year but pressing times got extended due to covid restrictions and influx of orders at the plant. Intended release date is 1st February but the plant are shipping to us around 23rd Jan so this is factoring in a short delay if necessary so as soon as we have the records we will start shipping orders made direct to the website.

Pressed on 12" black vinyl as the songs are slightly long for a 45 plus gave us the ability to add the extra versions. This is supplied in full colour sleeve in shrink wrap. The artwork is a nod to the style of Blue Note Records heyday in the 60's courtesy of Fine Print. Bonus geek points to anyone that spotted a hint of the DWG t-shirt Emskee is wearing on the sleeve!

Orders from the usual place: https://www.ae-productions.co.uk/shop

Cost is 11.99 plus shipping or 19.99 plus shipping for double copies. We recently updated our shipping costs as the website shipping was quite out of date and we were in some cases losing 2 on shipping costs to certain places so please don't panic if it's possibly more than it was on a previous order. Also, Royal Mail prices for the US have gone crazy. Promo stickers sent with each copy so if you buy doubles you get 2 so if you go in with a friend on an order you get one each.

Audio snippets of both tracks here:-

Emskee.jpg

Thanks in advance from AE and Emskee - we know its a tough time for people at the moment. Also thanks to DWG for the introduction that led to this one happening!

DWG Warrior
    On it like on it.. great work fanta ... and MC Emskee. Looking forward to spinning a new release 12”. .. and a black one too . Props.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for purchasing Ev! Yeah black vinyl 12" is my preferred choice but 7" popularity plus reduced costs of pressing a 7" means that a lot of things have gone that way.

DWG Warrior
    this is still bangin my speakers from the TP ... and the chores is super dope - anyhow love "Big Mama" (OG and TP remix)
    Last edited by Mytee Thor; 12-01-21 at 05:31 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Update: unfortunately the Emskee 12" has been delayed. I heard from the plant to say that they now intend to ship around Feb 19th now. Seems like covid measures are really taking their toll - I actually placed the order on Oct 5th and approved the tests on Nov 6th! More updates as I get them. Sorry for the bad news.

DWG Warrior
    No worries fanta.. I’m sure it will stay F.R.E.S.H. until then.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    If anyone wants to listen in full or cop the digital the bandcamp page is now live here:- https://aeproductions.bandcamp.com/album/wall-to-wall

The digital distro was set up a while ago to release today so should be up on Spotify, iTunes, etc... and you should be able to ask you smart speaker to play it.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Haha! Cheers Ev!

Just don't like to disappoint anyone. I even factored in a week delay after I was supposed to have received them to give some wiggle room.

DWG Warrior
    Update! Now shipping - after several delays thanks to covid. I collected from me delivery address this evening on the way home from work and managed to pack up a small batch of orders and got them to the post office so now will be shipping daily until the pre-orders are done and can keep up with daily orders.

Thanks to everyone that has ordered the 12" or digital from bandcamp.