Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    It's funny how copious cannabis use and Hip Hop creates these characters, he's not the only one I have met over the years that like to spin yarns about things.
    Haha, so true, I've known a few over the years

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY TOBE$ View Post
    Had a friend at school in around '87 who told me on his summer trip to Florida he'd seen Rocky 5 where he fought a ninja robot. I believed him at the time too .
    exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of!

There was a story going around the that one of the folks in Breakdance The Move (a young kid if I remember right) broke his neck doing a headspin, I think this rumour went country wide.
    I just thought Id look this up and saw an alternative rumor that Turbo broke his neck doing a head spin!

Scratch On Galaxy of Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde fame was Nine's DJ was back in the days, before he was with Jeckyll & Hyde!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    There was a story going around the that one of the folks in Breakdance The Move (a young kid if I remember right) broke his neck doing a headspin, I think this rumour went country wide.
    I just thought Id look this up and saw an alternative rumor that Turbo broke his neck doing a head spin!
    We had a slightly different one, in that Crazy Legs broke his neck hoping down stairs on head, the rumour mills were doing overtime in the days prior to the Internet

DWG Warrior
    Turns out Crazy Legs was just breaking the law by being a bit of a nonce.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Buckshot shorty & biz markie are on Prince amongst thieves LP

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Turns out Crazy Legs was just breaking the law by being a bit of a nonce.
    I’d not seen this anywhere prior to your post, his “apology” for his behaviour was terrible in my view as it seemed to focus on his own problems to excuse his actions rather than just straight up apologising.

What an arsehole !

I really like Ahmad's self titled album (him of Back In The Day fame) and Im giving it a spin right now, decided to look up the producer who did most of the album Kendal only to find out Kendal is:

Red Foo

Redfoo.jpg

DWG Warrior
    I think I may have just learned this for the second time ?
    Melle Mel’s RRRRRUGHHHH!!! was inspired by Tony the Tiger of Kelloggs Frosted Flakes fame.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...