Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

JORUN PMC Album black vinyl 2nd pressing - immediate shipping

We've been constantly asked for the Jorun PMC album by the distributor and via email ever since the first press sold out only a couple weeks after release so we have done a 2nd run but this time on standard black vinyl so as to keep the first pressing obvious. We have also done a 2nd run of 100 CD's which come with a turquoise inner sleeve where the 1st run had light blue so that there is a very subtle difference.

Aside from the change in vinyl colour everything else is identical although we added an extra hype sticker so as to distinguish the 2 pressings if sealed.

Release date is May 28th for distribution copies although direct orders are shipping right away - no pre-order for this one as covid measures have caused havoc with pressing times (currently on week 10 waiting for tests of the next release when it's normally 2-3 weeks!!!) so wanted to avoid iterations of delays. As I can ship to the distributor right away they may be able to get to the stores early.

Vinyl comes in shrink with sticker as with the 1st press plus extra hype sticker. CD comes sealed in plastic sleeve and also with sticker as with the 1st run.

Double vinyl: 19.99
    CD: 9.99
    ...plus shipping.

Vinyl ships with large sticker with unique download code printed on the reverse plus CD's ship with smaller logo sticker.

Usual place to order direct = www.ae-productions.co.uk but also for anyone in Canada please hold off a minute and check www.blackbuffalorecords.ca who will have stock very soon as am shipping a box on Monday.

Any questions or to arrange bulk shipments please contact phantasm38@yahoo.com

Thanks from AE, Jorun and Phill - all orders are hugely appreciated!

AE037_JorunPMC_repress_front.jpg

AE037_JorunPMC_repress_back.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for all orders of this one. As there is no pre-order I'm keeping up with orders daily so if you've ordered it's already on the way.

J

congrats on the repress, always a good look when you can do this

DWG Warrior
    Thanks RD! Yeah pretty happy to be in this position that justified another run. I've been getting distro requirements every month or so since it sold out plus a bunch of emails asking if I have a personal spare that I can part with. Credit is all Jorun, Phill, Dan and Mr Krum really - i'm just the enabler.