Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    So youíre cool with rap records about gun violence and bitches but go-off about someoneís personal view on something like wearing a mask?

Why use extremes like Flat Earth and Microchips to discredit people who arenít even talking about them?

Social media is all bonkers youíre just picking topics you donít personally agree with and trying to demonise people which is fuckery.

DWG Warrior
    ah good, the Whataboutery train has arrived. That's never late.

not sure if you're misconstruing everything on purpose or if you're just very, very stupid. Either way, please leave.
    Last edited by step one; 31-08-21 at 03:34 PM.

DWG Warrior
    If you keep coming with disrespect and not discussion then stick to underwriting rudeboy cause youíre not built for battle

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Hahaha just saw thatís Homeboy Sandman is a Ďfree thinkerí
    I just tried to find his account on IG but no luck. Did he post something to warrant getting booted off then?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wholeness View Post
    If you keep coming with disrespect and not discussion then stick to underwriting rudeboy cause you’re not built for battle
    erm, I'm not looking for a "battle" with some angry virgin on the internet m8. I'm 43 ffs. You seem to be taking this thread incredibly personally considering its about the ill-informed opinions of rappers that don't know you exist.
    how about we pretend you didn't bother to look up what I do for a living - which is very weird, and very "2007 message board" behaviour - and get all confrontational, you never post here again (seeing as you hardly post anyway until this came along and got your back up), and we'll call it even?

DWG Warrior
    If I remember rightly you lot are e-beefing with DJ Ivory

When we getting a new P Bros record / mix?
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    makes sense as this kind of behavior is endemic in UK based hip hop artists for some reason. I put it down to decades of attending social events where the crowd is less than 3% female.

DWG Warrior
    ^^^^

Keyboard warrior
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    A culture of Gun violence and Bitches doesn’t effect me personally, however the promotion of Covid denial, mask refusal and Anti-vaccination pseudoscience does as it will all of us to a greater or lesser degree.

Yes, people are allowed their own personal views but if you post them publicly you’ve got to be prepared to accept criticism or ridicule especially if you’re a “personality” or well known.

As for flat earth and microchips I’ve seen posts and argued with many of the anti-vaxx community who claim that the vaccine is an attempt by Bill Gates to try and inject people with microchips, just as many claim that the activation of 5G signals will be part of this grand conspiracy too.