Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Step One just make sure you bring that same arrogant bullying energy in real life.

DWG Warrior
    you:
    Quote Originally Posted by wholeness View Post
    Step One just make sure you bring that same arrogant bullying energy in real life.
    Also you:
    Quote Originally Posted by wholeness View Post
    stick to underwriting rudeboy cause you’re not built for battle
    you're the one catching feelings and making threats. I'm the one making fun of GZA thinking the earth is flat when he has an image of the planet on his album cover or **insert name of washed-up rap artist** thinking you can cure a deadly virus with dock leaves, cuddles and a Bob Marley LP.

Go and finish that scale lego model of the Bronx River Centre or whatever it is you do these days.

shall I close this thread or keep it open?

I'd really like to read a proper debate but I don't feel this is it unfortunately.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post

I'd really like to read a proper debate but I don't feel this is it unfortunately.
    If you close down this riveting discourse you are definitely a stooge for Big Pharma. Respect our freedumb.

I’m off to brush my teeth and cook up a fat shot of seamoss and arrowroot to bless my third eye.

Although I might be a bit late as I’m double jabbed and probably a remote controlled 5G bio weapon.

The truth is out there.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post

you won't get a proper debate on the internet. It was just something to take the piss out of grown men who should know better by now. lock it up if you like.

DWG Warrior
    This thread took a few unexpected turns

Big fan of rappers on Instagram acting like crypto experts, inevitably losing a ton of money, and then having public meltdowns.

DWG Warrior
    Keep it open Dave....I got the popcorn out.

DWG Warrior
    Awww man I had to unfollow some artists I respect solely as artists. Cause some of them was posting some real outlandish ish on IG lol and the supporting comments were even worse. Awww man I won’t even mention some of the rappers or producers involved oof! ��

DWG Warrior
    not Chuck D using the R Kelly verdict to try and make a clumsy point about rehab and the US prison system...

I'm not really interested in rappers opinions... just make good music and leave it there