Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Soulcondor Slices - available via https://freshpressings.bigcartel.com/

Hey All

For those of you who don't use Twitter or Instagram, our friend Del Soulcondor is very ill battling cancer.

Over the course of the past year he launched his own label Soulcondor Slices and dropped a couple of great 7"s, but given his current situation we offered to help sell the 3rd & 4th releases (there will be 250 available of each).

ss003_fck_cancer_front.jpg

Screenshot_20210722-152515_Twitter.jpg

We should recieve the vinyl in 2-3 weeks and are then looking to start sales via DWGs Fresh Pressings | Home (bigcartel.com) and ship out all orders before the end of September. Ideally we just want to sell direct and maximise the return for the Del and his family, so these releases might not be widely available in stores.

Within the next day or two hyou'll be able to hear all the Soulcondor Slices releases here: Stream Soulcondor Slices music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Keep an eye on this thread for updates...

thanks for your support!

Dave

Big shout out to Del, it's awful what he's going through and we're so humbled by what he's achieved with Soulcondor Slices in such a small amount of time and under such difficult circumstances... it goes without saying we'd encourage everyone to support these releases... it's all for a good cause!

DWG Warrior
    i love that you're doing this for our brother Del, big ups to the DWG family.

i will definitely be supporting and i know all of our crew up north will be doing likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    i love that you're doing this for our brother Del, big ups to the DWG family.

i will definitely be supporting and i know all of our crew up north will be doing likewise.
    ... This

DWG Warrior
    I am down to support this for sure.

all tracks are availble to download, spread the word and share far and wide!

DWG Warrior
    Never heard of Greg Blackman & never thought i'd hear Genesis Elijah & Bohze together on a track but this is nice

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    all tracks are availble to download, spread the word and share far and wide!
    Where are the downloads available ?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawster1976 View Post
    Where are the downloads available ?
    https://soundcloud.com/soulcondorslices/sets

Quote Originally Posted by Madsketch View Post
    That's for streaming, unless I'm being blind there is no d/l link on the soundcloud page.