Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

45 King - 900 Number [Chad Jackson remix]

Never seen this before and doesn't seem to be any clips online

https://www.discogs.com/release/8445...ackson-Remixes

Anyone know if its similar or identical to Chad's Hear The Drummer (Get Wicked) ? I'm guessing its a Coldcut/Bomb The Bass style cut n paste thing of some sort.

I think you are probably right... as much as i like the 900 Number its a bit of a boring track isn't it

DWG Warrior
    It's a bait tune but you sometimes forget about Let Me Clear My Throat in terms of Biz Markie's & Doug E Fresh's histories

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    It's a bait tune but you sometimes forget about Let Me Clear My Throat in terms of Biz Markie's & Doug E Fresh's histories
    its awesome for about a minute. Love the drums. No need for it to be 6 minutes long though. Swear no one has ever played it all the way through.

DWG Warrior
    I listen to the 900 Number in its entirety before each meal. Helped me lose a bunch of weight.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    its awesome for about a minute. Love the drums. No need for it to be 6 minutes long though. Swear no one has ever played it all the way through.
    Old School Reunion Edit (4:25) FTW

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    Old School Reunion Edit (4:25) FTW
    I meant the original 45 King track. Meant to reply to RD's post. I like the DJ Kool one.

Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    haha agreed!

DWG Warrior
    if you were alive or in to hip hop when this dropped you would know this got played all the way through countless amounts of times in nightclubs with people doing some kind of weird line dance to it.
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    if you were alive or in to hip hop when this dropped you would know this got played all the way through countless amounts of times in nightclubs with people doing some kind of weird line dance to it.
    I was 11 years old so was not in clubs back then but given the ADHD of most hip hop DJs I'm surprised any of them let it run for the duration!