Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Soundcloud to mp3 converter

anyone got a reliable site that does this? preferably one that converts to decent quality mp3.

loads out there but varying quality and I'm not liking the look of downloading anything from some of them

DWG Warrior
    I use Tenpi's SoundCloud Download extension for Chrome which just adds a Download button to SC.

Seems to preserve SC's original bitrate of 128kbps but you might get higher quality on a paid SC plan.

DWG Warrior
    haven't tried recently but i'm finding i can't download off youtube either anymore since late last year

DWG Warrior
    ^^^ I feel you on this. Ever since Y2Mate died I've not found anything since.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark H View Post
    I use Tenpi's SoundCloud Download extension for Chrome which just adds a Download button to SC.

Seems to preserve SC's original bitrate of 128kbps but you might get higher quality on a paid SC plan.
    thanks, I'll give it a go

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    haven't tried recently but i'm finding i can't download off youtube either anymore since late last year
    youtube-dl is the way to go. if command lines aren't your thing you can find a couple of youtube-dl frontends.