Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior
    See this album on eBay sometime.
    Anyone know what it sounds like? I have tried soulseek but cant find it on there.
    The years 89 so I guessing its all classic breaks and dope rhymes? Worth a purchase?

DWG Warrior
    bboy parkz:>See this album on eBay sometime.
    Anyone know what it sounds like? I have tried soulseek but cant find it on there.
    The years 89 so I guessing its all classic breaks and dope rhymes? Worth a purchase?

I like it,I have been outbid on a few occasions myself..:sad:

DWG Warrior
    Classic late 80's Boston stuff there, more along the lines of Almighty RSO than TDS Mob. Since I grew up in the area, to me its essential.

DWG Warrior
    The33King:>Classic late 80's Boston stuff there, more along the lines of Almighty RSO than TDS Mob. Since I grew up in the area, to me its essential.
    What he said...

And for any who don't know, Orangeman was an original member of RSO.

Just found this thread whilst googling Orangeman and found that I never posted a reply to say I did eventually pick up the Orangeman album, I took a punt as there were no clips anywhere I could find at the time.
    When it arrived I was disappointed, I didnt like the production at all, and his rhyming was way to basic for me.
    Its sat on the shelf for years.
    Anyway so tonight I give it a spin, as I randomly plucked it out of the O section and I really like it now, its just clicked with me somehow.
    I like his rhyming a lot, hes got good style, and I like the production a lot more than I did back then.
    Cool album.

Might have to give this another go as I have a copy collecting dust somewhere... I think it was recently reissued too which seems like a very strange choice for a reissue!

DWG Warrior
    I can see a reissue on Juno. But OOS, no listing of Discogs which is odd. Looking for a repress to buy - but not having any luck finding one. Any leads please? Thanks. (ref: Orangeman LP)

DWG Warrior
    Reissue? Really?

Juno sometimes have sealed Warehouse find stock from back in the day, could it be that?

They had some Random Chicago records at one point like MF Boyz and some decent Hip House, must have come from a House record find.
    Last edited by Bob Disaster; 12-02-19 at 11:30 AM.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Think this might have been a "warehouse find" as there doesn't seem to be copies elsewhere (that I can see anyway), or re-issue/boot that never actually happened but Juno still had on their system.