Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1605
    Might be time to sell my test pressing of NY to Philly

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by speck View Post
    A
    - Combined Operation - Sessions, recently issued on vinyl. Hype has been built for months, finally released and by reading through the label's Facebook comments I found out it's another vinyl rip. I steered clear but the damn thing was sold out within days. Noone else read / noone cares?
    Haha what? Damn..gotta read through those comments..

Anyone know what the House Of Pain / Jump Around 7" that is currently the best selling track on Juno is like? There is only a small clip available, Im wondering if there are any major differences between this Multi Track Original Rap Version and the version we are all (overly) familiar with.

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/hous...und/750090-01/

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCOOLJ View Post
    I've lost count of the number of times I've bought a record pressed in the last 3-4 years and its sounded beat up right out of the shrink.

Hissing, pops, flat sound, warps, non-fill... you name it.

Just gets thrown in the collection and rarely played again.
    But why don't you complain to get a refund or another record?
    If no one hold them accountable they will continue their bullshit while making loads of money off of us.

DWG Warrior
    I know I should do it more often. I've started to complain a little bit on Discogs recently at some of the terrible misgrading.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Anyone know what the House Of Pain / Jump Around 7" that is currently the best selling track on Juno is like? There is only a small clip available, Im wondering if there are any major differences between this Multi Track Original Rap Version and the version we are all (overly) familiar with.

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/hous...und/750090-01/
    Is it the instrumental that's previously unreleased? I managed to get it off youtube but there's a bit where the sound goes out near the end, i probably could've fixed it but never bothered.

DWG Warrior
    lol @ buying a copy of Jump Around in the year of our lord 2019 though.

Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    lol @ buying a copy of Jump Around in the year of our lord 2019 though.
    Yeah exactly, Im truly puzzled at there being a demand for this.
    Im hoping there is something special about the version and not just people desperate to have the track on 45.

Update:

I have just looked on Discogs though and it seems there is a genuine demand for Jump Around on 45, with the UK 45 selling for on average 30 (on discogs), are these people mental!!! who the fuck wants to hear Jump Around in 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    Is it the instrumental that's previously unreleased? I managed to get it off youtube but there's a bit where the sound goes out near the end, i probably could've fixed it but never bothered.
    I think it reads that the instumental is avalable for the first time,but I think it also sounds like this vocal version is also:

"On the A-side you'll find the "Multi Track Original Rap Version", which appears to be the first recorded version"

It does sound a little different to me, but I'm only listening to it out of laptop speakers and the clip is very short.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    I think it reads that the instumental is avalable for the first time,but I think it also sounds like this vocal version is also:

"On the A-side you'll find the "Multi Track Original Rap Version", which appears to be the first recorded version"

It does sound a little different to me, but I'm only listening to it out of laptop speakers and the clip is very short.
    Probably just a longer version that doesn't fade out as early