Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,398 of 1398
    DWG Warrior
    New submission on Discogs arguing that there's a newly made DNA - Bronx Criminal County 12'' bootleg floating around.
    Details: https://www.discogs.com/DNA-Bronx-Cr...lease/12314962

The fact is that 5 sealed copies suddenly appeared for sale this month, from 5 different sellers.

What I'd be curious to find out is what kind of route the bootleger followed to reach these sellers since I can't find any current ebay listings or other web sources.

I see 6 auctions for sealed copies in '17, all from the same US-based seller. could it be those copies being re-sold now? All at once though? All still sealed? Flippers in need of funding some urgent August vacation?

Edit:
    There's more info in the editing history that I missed earlier. Looks like the boot is of european origin and there's a lot of copies around so beware. The fact that they even tried to replicate the runout etching is impressive.
    Last edited by speck; 28-07-18 at 09:20 PM.

DWG Warrior
    That sucks but if the sound and pressing quality is high then I would consider copping for a low price! Six2six missed a trick by not including the title track in the reissue / ep - which is the best track
    And the OG is unobtainabley expensive.

Having said that, the boot is currently 80 quid so lol no.

DWG Warrior
    so glad i've got two og copies

DWG Warrior
    😁 lucky git ! Sick single indeed

DWG Warrior
    My initial question has now been answered, sellers were approached privately. Meanwhile the drama that's been unfolding on the editing panel is something else.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by speck View Post
    Meanwhile the drama that's been unfolding on the editing panel is something else.
    Good bit of distraction from work, Holygrails vs Vinylmatik, hope no body here got burned

DWG Warrior
    got offered some copies and smelled the bullshit straight away