Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,656 of 1656
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    nice one Dise - where did you find that out?
    I have a friend in sells records so has been given there advanced sales sheet so he can order records to sell in advance

Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    I have a friend in sells records so has been given there advanced sales sheet so he can order records to sell in advance
    cheers, thought it might have been on the Bongos website somewhere!

DWG Warrior
    Looks like another label from Luxembourg jumped on the Gangsta Rap/G-Funk limited reissue bandwagon.
    Prices are insane.. 45, 60€ for a LP... even with gatefold and antistatics inner sleeves it is way too expensive.

https://mostwantedrecords.bigcartel.com/
    Last edited by babylonbwoy; 26-04-20 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babylonbwoy View Post
    Looks like another label from Luxembourg jumped on the Gangsta Rap/G-Funk limited reissue bandwagon.
    Prices are insane.. 45, 60€ for a LP... even with gatefold and antistatics inner sleeves it is way too expensive.

https://mostwantedrecords.bigcartel.com/
    yeah the prices are on the heavy side, it would have to be something I really wanted for me to splash that much cash.

DWG Warrior
    There's a discount code for those who buy the three releases from Most Wanted Records,
    he told me it is limited in time but I don't know when it ends.

The code is MWR01, 28€ of discount.
    He ships from France and speak french too.

Quote Originally Posted by babylonbwoy View Post
    There's a discount code for those who buy the three releases from Most Wanted Records,
    he told me it is limited in time but I don't know when it ends.

The code is MWR01, 28€ of discount.
    He ships from France and speak french too.
    Thanks for that info! I got the discount

Concerning the prices I don't know what to think... I bought records to other labels for 30/35€ while artwork was a simple front and back cover. The price of some of them has already doubled!

The Raw Society at 60€ yes, it's expensive but a Magic Mike at 45€ or a Red Money at 35€ it's not that shocking, especially for these kind of albums. We, G-Funk collectors are looking to get the original CDs since so long, even a decent mp3 rip would be cool! (Reign of terror CD sold 2500$, Magic Mike sold for 1000$ ebay auctions, Red Money sold approx. 600$ in auctions as well.. I can't lol)

What is terrible nowadays it's too see those collectors messaging the artists and offering them hundreds and hundreds for their old albums.

Hope to see YGs on vinyl someday!!