Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 169 of 173 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1721
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCOOLJ View Post
    Season Of Da Siccness reissue... DeRapWinkel today at 6pm UK time, 250 black, 250 orange.
    expect the shittiest paper sleeves that scratch the vinyl when you take it out, the cheapest option of vinyl that they could get and a shipping time of 8-12 weeks.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    expect the shittiest paper sleeves that scratch the vinyl when you take it out, the cheapest option of vinyl that they could get and a shipping time of 8-12 weeks.
    Ah that sucks, i've never ordered from them before.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCOOLJ View Post
    Ah that sucks, i've never ordered from them before.
    i have a handful of their releases, that i felt like i needed, but i'm annoyed with myself for supporting them. feels like they cut corners on QC and take the cheap option, but charge a premium, when so many other labels put out superior products, but charge significantly less, especially non-rap labels.

i got so pissed off when playing the J-Rock reissue the other night trying to put the records back in the paper sleeves, that i just ripped the fuckers up and put some in from old house records

i know i can replace them myself, but i don't think you should have to when you pay good money, you should get a good product

DWG Warrior
    Might as well just buy the cd of Season Of Da Siccness. I bought both the Scientifik and J Rock vinyl and they sound very flat. J Rock - Streetwize got that blurry and cropped artwork. Looks kinda wierd. I'm pretty sure this Brotha Lynch Hung release will be another CDRip.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    i have a handful of their releases, that i felt like i needed, but i'm annoyed with myself for supporting them. feels like they cut corners on QC and take the cheap option, but charge a premium, when so many other labels put out superior products, but charge significantly less, especially non-rap labels.

i got so pissed off when playing the J-Rock reissue the other night trying to put the records back in the paper sleeves, that i just ripped the fuckers up and put some in from old house records

i know i can replace them myself, but i don't think you should have to when you pay good money, you should get a good product
    Yeh agree, in 2020 at those prices they really should be using those poly lined inners.

I need to get myself some MOFI (or similar) inner sleeves for some of my rarer/nicer records.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsketch View Post
    Might as well just buy the cd of Season Of Da Siccness. I bought both the Scientifik and J Rock vinyl and they sound very flat. J Rock - Streetwize got that blurry and cropped artwork. Looks kinda wierd. I'm pretty sure this Brotha Lynch Hung release will be another CDRip.
    Yeh I ended up getting the original Scientifik LP for a very similar price, already had the J Rock original so didn't bother with the DRW reissue. Might be a good idea to get the original Season... CD then.
    Last edited by SLCOOLJ; 10-07-20 at 01:10 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Madsketch View Post
    I don't get it. If you have the passion to release these things, why not get someone to mix/master them properly? Using MP3 rips as a source? Why cut corners with crappy artwork? Even Chopped Herring's releases sound really terrible a lot of the time. Makes no sense to me

DWG Warrior
    Took you guy's advice and just ordered the CD instead.

I still think the J Rock sounded like shit, Id be very weary of buying from them again.

DWG Warrior
    One of the best Reggae reissue label for few years, there's some killer cuts if you listen jamaican music.
    Prices are fair and he often make bundles, free shipping over a certain amount, etc.

https://trsrecords.info/

This sounds good:

https://mostwantedrecords.bigcartel....95-st-louis-mo

Might grab a copy but trying to be careful with cash at the mo.