Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2097
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Gutted went to order the CD yesterday in a jewel case, was gonna do it the other day, but was told to hold off as a friend of mine was looking a doing a bulk order to sell on from his UK site, but sadly they never got back to him, so when he told me, I went to buy and they had sold out already, they have the Digipak version left, but really not a fan of those.
    So anyone has spares of the normal CD, let me know.
    I've got this version, could part with it potentially for the right price: Godfather Don – Hazardous (1991, CD) - Discogs

a couple of forthcoming reissues of Breaking Atoms (pretty pointless I would suggest...)

Breaking Atoms - Vinyl LP / CD - Mr Bongo Worldwide - Shipping worldwide

MAIN SOURCE - Breaking Atoms Vinyl at Juno Records.

...so theres a few pressings of this now right, which either seem to be coming from the group OR owners of the Wild Pitch catalogue... this is what I have, I'll probably get the Bongos pressing too as they did a pretty good job with the 7" pressings IMO.

Wild Pitch - US OG A list promo (1991)

Wild Pitch - US OG (1991)

Wild Pitch - US 2LP reissue (with bonus tracks and a shit remix) (2017)

VinylMePlease - US 1LP fruity coloured vinyl pressing (2017)

90s Tapes - German 2LP reissue (with bonus tracks) (2021)

... theres also the 'Breaks The Atom' 2LP on Actual, which is the only place to get Large Pro's version of 'Hellivision'
    Last edited by raredave; 02-05-22 at 11:44 PM.

DWG Warrior

... theres also the 'Breaks The Atom' 2LP on Actual, which is the only place to get Large Pro's version of 'Hellivision'

thats the one I got. Picked up in the glorious days of 1 = $2 + days on eBay.

I find the 10-15 7 versions pointless.
    If they where under a tenner, Id be tempted.

Ed. O.G. & Da Bulldogs - Roxbury 02119 - 3LP + 7" on 90s Tapes released this morning. Quite a nice package to be fair.

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/ed-o...y-02119-850214

Quote Originally Posted by Shawster1976 View Post
    Ed. O.G. & Da Bulldogs - Roxbury 02119 - 3LP + 7" on 90s Tapes released this morning. Quite a nice package to be fair.

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/ed-o...y-02119-850214
    Good one to have reissued.
    Thats said after having it on the wantslist forever, Ive just checked out the album for the first time in years (via youtube) and must be honest Im not that into so wont be parting with the 30+ quid for it, but Im sure there are plenty iof people that want it, so thats cool.

DWG Warrior
    Vibetree - As I Come Back 2LP reissue released today on 90s tapes.

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/vibe...me-back-851365

DWG Warrior
    Never heard of, but I like the cover. Is it any good?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by noioso View Post
    Never heard of, but I like the cover. Is it any good?
    pretty decent although i'll probably pass.

(to my knowledge) his first appearance on wax was on here: https://www.discogs.com/release/1655...Rugged-Hip-Hop

Not to everyone's taste but just picked up the 2LP 180g reissue of Justin Warfield's My Field Trip to Planet 9 for about 15 on Juno. They seem to have sold out but there are a few on discogs for a similar price. The OG is not cheap nowadays either

DWG Warrior
    ^ always liked that one. It’s overdue a listen for me so thanks for the reminder. ‘Cool like the blues’ has been on my mind for a while too.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...