Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1374
  1. #1361
    Can anyone help me with the runout etchings of The Ku 'Who's 1st' 12"... the discogs listing is somewhat ambiguous... is the Europadisk meant to be stamped or hand-written?

  2. #1362
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,597
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    Can anyone help me with the runout etchings of The Ku 'Who's 1st' 12"... the discogs listing is somewhat ambiguous... is the Europadisk meant to be stamped or hand-written?
    Europadisk is generally always handwritten

  3. #1363
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,597
    Also the reissue is obvious as the runouts are quite obvious as it has a More Groove runout:
    "SIDE A: MGE-249-B
    SIDE B: MGE-249-B"

  4. #1364
    Cheers Rich

  5. #1365
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,966
    Official US reissue with the extra tracks?

    https://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip...-vinyl-1.html?

  6. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunkie View Post
    Official US reissue with the extra tracks?

    https://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip...-vinyl-1.html?
    yep... its actually Dutch... Music on Vinyl pressing, posted about it in this thread a few weeks ago

  7. #1367
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    yep... its actually Dutch... Music on Vinyl pressing, posted about it in this thread a few weeks ago
    No, this is another reissue that will come out in July.

    https://www.vinyl-digital.com/index....ic%20Neurotics

  8. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunkie View Post
    No, this is another reissue that will come out in July.

    https://www.vinyl-digital.com/index....ic%20Neurotics
    haha, crazy so it is... we've waited 25+ years now two full reissues drop in a matter of months!

  9. #1369
    check this out... Eric B & Rakim box set, slightly pricy though

    https://www.fatbeats.com/products/er...cd-liner-notes

  10. #1370
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,489
    /\ Eric B & Rakim.....

    Info seems a bit sketchy - I assume this is double album versions of each album?

    If done well, a set like this would be a worthy purchase for some of the album tracks (e.g. "Kill 'Em Again", or "The Punisher") to be up to 12" levels.

    $199 though....... plus postage etc...

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •