Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 174 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1938
  1. #1731
    Dont think this one has been mentioned yet.

    Atban Klann / Grass Roots

    Pleasantly surprised this has been re/issued.
    I like the album, but Im not going to be dropping that kind of cash on it Im afraid:

    https://www.juno.co.uk/products/atba...ots/784563-01/

  2. #1732
    Also pleasantly surprised to see this in much demand Street Soul album getting reissued, I'd been hoping to find an OG but that's probably never going to happen so the reissue it is:

    https://www.discogs.com/Special-Touc...lease/15853286

  3. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Dont think this one has been mentioned yet.

    Atban Klann / Grass Roots

    Pleasantly surprised this has been re/issued.
    I like the album, but Im not going to be dropping that kind of cash on it Im afraid:

    https://www.juno.co.uk/products/atba...ots/784563-01/
    wonder if Will I Am knows about this?

  4. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    wonder if Will I Am knows about this?
    I would have guessed it was done without his knowing but just looked and according to the labels Facebook page it was done with his blessing! Which is hard to believe but I'm happy to take the their word for it

    I just looked at DJ Motiv8's FB page (Id never heard of him but he was in Atban Klann) and he is shouting loud and proud about the album, it must have some sort of approval or Id suspect he would be a bit under the radar about it.

  5. #1735
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,625
    If there's one thing 2020 can do without it's anything involving Will I Am

  6. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    If there's one thing 2020 can do without it's anything involving Will I Am
    ...oh, I dunno, he's a great judge on the Voice

  7. #1737
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    13,513
    What’s with the trend of reissues costing 40+++???

    DJ Shadow, NWA etc etc it’s bonkers

  8. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    What’s with the trend of reissues costing 40+++???

    DJ Shadow, NWA etc etc it’s bonkers
    vinyls innit

  9. #1739
    https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/gran...63957?p=KwPDPm

    Grand Puba Reel To Reel on coloured vinyl on Tommy Boy records??!

  10. #1740
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    13,513
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/gran...63957?p=KwPDPm

    Grand Puba Reel To Reel on coloured vinyl on Tommy Boy records??!
    Looks like a single vinyl version??
    Bonkers pricing as well. I wish this trend would end..

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •