Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1938
    DWG Warrior
    Ive been thinking of This for a Long while. Is it REALLY Godfather Don Thats featured on Who Got The Funk feat Phife? He is not credited on the track and the Guy whos supposed to be Don only namedrops SOS and Phife in His verse. And If You listen to Other tracks by SOS he Sounds like One of the regular Members of group. Listen to No Diggidy for example.
    Is This just a rumor that became a Truth by age? Help Me out.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    the version that doesn't skip isn't cheap
    yeah, but recordinspector has lost his mind even more in recent years with his pricing..

Quote Originally Posted by grass View Post
    I’ve been thinking of This for a Long while. Is it REALLY Godfather Don That’s featured on Who Got The Funk feat Phife? He is not credited on the track and the Guy who’s supposed to be Don only namedrops SOS and Phife in His verse. And If You listen to Other tracks by SOS he Sounds like One of the regular Members of group. Listen to No Diggidy for example.
    Don was definitely involved, I've spoken to him about it when I was trying to put this out...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by grass View Post
    I’ve been thinking of This for a Long while. Is it REALLY Godfather Don That’s featured on Who Got The Funk feat Phife? He is not credited on the track and the Guy who’s supposed to be Don only namedrops SOS and Phife in His verse. And If You listen to Other tracks by SOS he Sounds like One of the regular Members of group. Listen to No Diggidy for example.
    he produced the beat, but i don't hear his vocals on the track

DWG Warrior
    Am i correct in saying, i ordered the SOS black vinyl thats a pre order which releases on the 8th January. If we are out of Europe by then will i get customs tax?
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Am i correct in saying, i ordered the SOS black vinyl thats a pre order which releases on the 8th January. If we are out of Europe by then will i get customs tax?
    fucking hope not...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    You probably will as it’s based on when the item arrives in the U.K. not when it was ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_Mao View Post
    You probably will as it’s based on when the item arrives in the U.K. not when it was ordered.
    Yeah I cancelled my black copy as it was part of a much bigger order and didn't want the whole lot getting held up and then taxed on the whole lot because of that one record...

Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    Yeah I cancelled my black copy as it was part of a much bigger order and didn't want the whole lot getting held up and then taxed on the whole lot because of that one record...
    just done the same...

DWG Warrior
    brexit wankers.... this bullshit is going to cause loads of problems ordering from Europe
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"