Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Jetset are bound to get them...

DWG Warrior
    i just ordered ten 12" from jetset and paid this morning and it was no problem at all.

looked at diskunion but couldnt fathom anyway to translate that shit, so im going to do the next best thing, and go round to my mates.....and hes japanese !!! will do, haha.

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>Jetset are bound to get them...
    @Rare - I've not seen this boot of Just The Two of Us - is it recent, or have I missed out on that one?

DWG Warrior
    I'm not sure about these but they seemed strange:

Snoop Doggy Dogg- Doggystyle green vinyl promo (on side A the runout has it lisdted as side B and on side B listed as side C. Has f/w and src stamps)

Black Moon - Diggin in dah vaults 2lp (side A runout has the NY USA 16088 but the others have 16068)

I'm pretty sure this is a uk repress:

Sir Menelik-7xl / Pharoah Monch-Mayor (It looks like my other soundboming 12" with Mos Def but on the back side of the cover under the barcode is the same barcode number listed underneath it. )

Ok I promise I'm done playing CSI: vinyl edition

Dave:>
    raredave:>Jetset are bound to get them...
    @Rare - I've not seen this boot of Just The Two of Us - is it recent, or have I missed out on that one?
    you prob won't find this one... dunno when its from, prob a few years ago?!?

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>Sha'dacious and Tony Tone 12"s have just been booted in JPN... tracklists appears to be different to the OG's
    Now at Jetset

Dave:>
    raredave:>Sha'dacious and Tony Tone 12"s have just been booted in JPN... tracklists appears to be different to the OG's
    Now at Jetset
    doesn't say on Jetset, but the Tony Tone 12" appears to be missing "old skool flava" which is a favourite of mine... good for me though, I have the OG :middlefinger:... don't see what the fuss is about the Sha'dacious 12"...:shamed:

anyone seen that "return of the mecca" / "anger in the nation" 12" with insts thats dropped in JPN... I bought it for nerd reasons, cool to have on a 12" though.

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>anyone seen that "return of the mecca" / "anger in the nation" 12" with insts thats dropped in JPN... I bought it for nerd reasons, cool to have on a 12" though.
    Word! nice boot dropped in the rising sun. picked up sum copies 4 nerd reasons as well :bigsmile:[quote]

DWG Warrior
    raredave:>anyone seen that "return of the mecca" / "anger in the nation" 12" with insts thats dropped in JPN... I bought it for nerd reasons, cool to have on a 12" though.
    Yeah I got one of those two.