Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DWG Warrior
    Ah so Shaker will have to make it to all the 'unofficial' meetings now too :tongue:

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    As you probably know Chr!s, Sureshot and I have been holding down the fort here for a year or so now, and we figured that its time to expand.... and so DJ Shaker aka Toby Shaker aka Toby Faker aka Kenny Mudeye is now a fully fledged member.

We had our new corporate DWG pics done earlier this week - Shaker still looks full of youth (back row on the left).

Anyways - theres now 4 of us, but we're not the Beatles.

pz

RD

ahhh... 13+ years of Shaker aka Kenny Mudeye

Bloody hell, how have you got time to dig up threads like this with a baby to look after?!

Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    Bloody hell, how have you got time to dig up threads like this with a baby to look after?!
    I was trying to see if No Vaseline demo had been posted... appears the word 'vaseline' is in this thread

the mad thing is that my son wasn't even born when this thread was posted, hes now 13 and taller than me... with size 10 feet

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    I was trying to see if No Vaseline demo had been posted... appears the word 'vaseline' is in this thread

the mad thing is that my son wasn't even born when this thread was posted, hes now 13 and taller than me... with size 10 feet
    Is he growing or are you shrinking?