Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,297 of 1297
    My name is Earl. I'm in my mid 20s. I do not own a record player nor any records. However, I have a music library with over 250 GBs of MP3 files. I do most of my digging virtually. Occasionally, I will go to the library or a record store to look for CDs. I listen to hip hop, instrumental hip hop, jazz, and soul. When I have enough money, I plan on purchasing a record player. Like arem, I too look forward to chopping it up with you guys.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Digaholics View Post
    My name is Earl. I'm in my mid 20s. I do not own a record player nor any records. However, I have a music library with over 250 GBs of MP3 files. I do most of my digging virtually.

DWG Warrior
    Hi. I'm Jarl.
    I'm 30, from Denmark, and I collect hip hop for listening and breaks/obscure stuff for sampling. I guess I have like 5-6 metres of records. I found this site while looking for info on versions "Runaway Slave" by Showbiz & A.G. - thanks for your help, I'll hang around

DWG Warrior
    Welcome jarl, never heard record collections in metres before, maybe others have?

Quote Originally Posted by dannycrates View Post
    Welcome jarl, never heard record collections in metres before, maybe others have?
    Haha, me neither, although a quick measurement suggests I'm at around 35-40m (not including 45s)

records in metres is a pretty good system, welcome Jarl!

DWG Warrior
    Hi everyone, im luca,

mid twenties, from switzerland.
    after ten years of intensivly being into the wide world of electronic music, "the hype" faded and much changed.

at my workplace i met a bunch of hiphop heads almost 3 years ago and emediatly a new passion was born.

im djing with cdj's for a long time now but i fell in love with mixing hiphop on vinyl and their instrumentals soon. At the same time i joined in into a friends collection of vinyl.

the explicit intension why i joined this forum was that i bought a whitelabel without any informations on it just recently and as this one track is soo damn much banging, i need some experts to find out its name. I will show up with this soon in a separate thread.

Ps. can you guys tell me why my profile-picture's always failing to upload?

so let (most of us) start the weekend!)