Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1297
    Hello.

Don't have any decks i'm afraid, although i'm interested in cassette mix tapes, and will be keeping my beady little eye on any that may pop up for sale from time to time.

thanks.

DWG Warrior
    When i saw Kronkite i thought of Phil Da Agony.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

bleek bleek bleek
    Last edited by illstreetblues; 28-02-16 at 06:01 AM.

Welcome illstreet! Good to have you on here – and thanks for the introduction

hi y'all..
    came here for accident, been reading the forum for the entire weekend and it's great! that's why i decided to join.

i'm a video collector, specially of 90's Rap Videos

if you got some just hit me up

DWG Warrior
    hey guys where would be right thread to post some of my beats and some equpment questions
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kool s View Post
    hey guys where would be right thread to post some of my beats and some equpment questions
    thank you
    This might be a good place: http://forum.diggerswithgratitude.co...making-it-with

Otherwise, feel free to start your own thread in the General section

Hello to all you fine folks at DWG!My goofy dj name/moniker is the recordvulture-hung on me by a dj friend in the late 90's when i showed up to the shop and bought doubles of the same single he was after that day.I reside in the southern part of the USA.been diggin in these crates since the early 90's when i discovered the 12 inch singles of hip hop songs i was buying had REMIXES and ADDITIONAL SONGS not on the album!!!I collect a lot of different genres of music-but my primaries are hip hop,funk and soul.I work at a large used record store.I'm affiliated with the cunninlynguists crew.(in that they're producer tries to heist records from me to sample)nice to find a bunch of like minded individuals to chop up game with!!!!!!